Scholarships at Twin Eagles Wilderness School
Twin Eagles Wilderness School is proud to offer scholarships for most of our adult and youth programs. We believe firmly that deep nature connection mentoring should be available to all, regardless of their financial situation. This scholarship program is an expression of that belief. Our scholarships are intended to give those without the financial ability to pay for our programs the opportunity to participate.
Scholarship Award Range
Twin Eagles' scholarship fund is limited, and it takes valuable staff time to process applications and keep track of funds. Please keep this in mind when applying, and please only apply for a scholarship if receiving an award within the scholarship range for the program you are interested in will allow you to attend.
- For the Twin Eagles Wilderness Skills Instructor Training Program, the scholarship award range is up to 30% of the total tuition.
- For all other Adult Programs, the scholarship award range is up to 50% of the total tuition.
- For all Youth Programs, including Summer Camps, the scholarship award range is up to 50% of the total tuition. Scholarships awards are limited to one summer camp per child per summer.
- We're pleased to offer scholarships up to a full 100% of the total tuition for indigenous people. This is in honor of the indigenous mentors and elders who significantly mentored our school founders Tim and Jeannine, as well as many of our school instructors here at Twin Eagles Wilderness School.
How to Apply
All scholarship applications must be made no less than two weeks prior to the program start date.
- Fill out the scholarship application below.
- Once we have received your completed scholarship application, you will hear back from us within two weeks with notice of your scholarship award.
- If a scholarship award is granted, then you may register for the program(s) you are interested in within two weeks. Use the "Apply Now" button on the original program web page, and be sure to use the special scholarship code we send you. The scholarship award expires after two weeks.
Again, all scholarship applications must be made no less than two weeks prior to the program start date. We encourage you to apply for a scholarship early, which will increase your chance of receiving a scholarship. For each program, once our scholarship fund is depleted no further scholarships will be awarded for that program.
Return from Scholarships to Wilderness Survival (homepage)