Twin Eagles Boy's Rite of Passage 2022
The 2022 Boy's Rite of Passage is a family based experience that involves the participation of parents. All parents agree to the following elements:
- Each parent will take part in the first parent meeting, either by joining the video conference in March 2022, or by watching the recording of the video conference.
- Parents will register their son for the Rite of Passage on this web page. We ask that registration takes place by March 31, 2022.
- Parents agree to support Twin Eagles Staff to be the first individuals to share about the Boy's Rite of Passage with their sons. We will send a calling letter to each boy going through the Rite of Passage.
- Parents agree to join a second parent meeting. The topic of this meting is supporting parents to consciously release their son as a boy, in order to make space for welcoming in their son as a young man. This meeting will not be recorded. We'll work with parents to schedule a meeting date and time that works for everyone.
- Parents agree to support their son by writing down his life journey thus far, and giving the letter to the facilitators prior to the Rite of Passage. These letters will be delivered to the boys during the Rite of Passage.
- Parents understand that an orientation letter will be sent out to the parents that overviews specific details of the Rite of Passage event.
- Parents agree to bring their sons to the full Rite of Passage, happening:
- Wednesday May 12 (6:00 pm) - Monday May 16 (4:00 pm), 2022
- Parents agree to be present for the beginning of the Rite of Passage from 6:00 - 8:00 pm on the first day for a parent separation ceremony, as well as the end of the Rite of Passage from 2:00 - 4:00 pm on the final day for a parent reunification ceremony.
- Parents understand that staff will host a conference call for their sons after the Rite of Passage to support post event integration, as well as to prepare them for their Giveaways.
- Parents agree to support their sons to host a Giveaway after the Rite of Passage, as the final element of the experience.
As you can see, this is a rich and layered experience that involved much more than just the five day Rite of Passage in person event. In order to have a successful experience, it is important that all parents understand and support the full process. Thank you!
As we mentioned on the first meeting, we see this not so much as a "program", but more as a community experience that we feel deeply called to facilitate. Our hope is for a fair exchange. That said, we're not willing to allow finances to get in the way of any family participating. We're offering the 2022 Boy's Rite of Passage at a sliding scale of $700 - $900, with the actual cost being $800. If you need to pay less than $700, we are open to considering that, but we do require a clear financial agreement upon registration. Thank you.
We require a 50% payment upon registration, with the full balance being due Thursday April 28, 2022, two weeks prior to the main event.
Registration is open for Twin Eagles Boy's Rite of Passage 2022. Register by clicking the button below, after you have communicated with Tim confirming that your son is ready for the Twin Eagles Boy's Rite of Passage.
Return from Boys Rite of Passage to Wilderness Survival (homepage)