Twin Eagles Boy's Rite of Passage 2017
The 2017 Boy's Rite of Passage is a family based experience that involves the participation of parents. All parents agree to the following elements:
- Each parent will take part in the first parent meeting, either by joining the conference call on March 19, or by listening to the recording of the conference .
- Parents will register their son for the Rite of Passage.
- Parents agree to support Tim and Daniel to be the first people to share about the Boy's Rite of Passage with their sons. We will send a calling letter to each boy going through the Rite of Passage.
- Parents agree to join Tim, Jeannine and/or other possible facilitators for a second parent meeting. This meeting will be a conference call, but will not be recorded. We'll work with parents to schedule a meeting date and time that works for everyone.
- Parents understand that Tim and Daniel will send out an orientation letter to the parents that overviews specific details of the Rite of Passage event.
- Parents agree to bring their sons to the full Rite of Passage, happening from Wednesday May 17 (6:00 pm) - Sunday May 21 (4:00 pm), 2017.
- Parents agree to be present for the beginning of the Rite of Passage from 6:00 - 8:00 pm on Wed May 17, as well as the end of the Rite of Passage from 2:00 - 4:00 pm on Sun May 21.
- Parents understand that Tim and/or Daniel will host a conference call for their sons after the Rite of Passage to support post event integration, as well as to prepare them for their Giveaways.
- Parents agree to support their sons to host a Giveaway after the Rite of Passage, as the final element of the experience.
As you can see, this is a rich and layered experience that involved much more than just the five day Rite of Passage in person event. In order to have a successful experience, it is important that all parents understand and support the full process. Thank you!
As we mentioned on the phone call, this is not a program, but a community experience that we feel deeply called to facilitate. Our hope is for a fair exchange. That said, we're not willing to allow finances to get in the way of any family participating. We're offering the 2017 Boy's Rite of Passage at a sliding scale of $500 - $700, with the actual cost being $600. If you need to pay less than $500, we are open to that, but we do require a clear financial agreement upon registration. Thank you.
We require a $100 deposit upon registration, with the full balance being due Wednesday May 10, 2017, one week prior to the main event.
Registration is currently open for Twin Eagles Boy's Rite of Passage 2017.
If you prefer to pay by check, click here to download an application packet (pdf) and apply by US Mail.
Return from Boys Rite of Passage to Wilderness Survival (homepage)