An Invitation to Wholeness
Friday May 12 - Sunday May 14
JDK Ranch, Spokane, Washington
As women, we ache to be who we really are. We are in unpredictable, tumultuous times where we are being summoned to live with the risk of fulfilling that becoming as we embrace our calling, and thus discover how to live into new "response-abilities." This Women's Retreat is a refreshing opportunity to make time and space for exploring the crucible and transformation of the world wholeheartedly, through the eyes of celebration, joy, and the revitalizing of who we truly are.
Stirred by the calling and rhythms of nature, this is an opportunity to step outside of ordinary time into liminal time. This is a space where you can receive the support of a deeper and different way of listening and understanding that becoming in the midst of impermanence as an offering to the world's discomfort, and as a gift given to stepping up to the challenge of the times.
When we sit in nature we are given the extraordinary gift of experiencing our true nature through hearing the wise and hidden places within ourselves. A deeper peace is etched onto the soul's tablet. That peace of soul shows itself when we sit at the edge of our own integrity in nature, naming our truth and speaking it to the place we're in and with the company of others holding space for it.
We will make sanctuary together. Through myths and storytelling, counsel and exploring practices together we will move and dance with the ideas and questions of home, belonging, balance, trust, and peace, to name a few. We'll explore questions such as: "How do I allow myself to fall apart? Where do I make refuge when things fall apart around me? Is there a difference or similarity between them? Where am I at in my life and is there an ending or a beginning in the place where I stand? What might prevent me from the crossing of those thresholds? What gifts would enable me to do it?"
In this retreat you'll experience such things as:
This program will be held at JDK Ranch in Spokane, Washington. JDK Ranch is a beautiful location that encompassed 50 acres, located about 30 minutes south of Spokane, Washington in the small town of Valleyford. The land includes mature forests with old growth douglas firs, wildflower filled meadows, access to Spangle Creek, and a camas butte. Activities will take place outdoors and indoors, including access to our spacious, rustic lodge and a large traditional tipi. Outdoor camping is provided as part of this experience. Come to experience the peace of this sacred place that allows for both rejuvenation and deep connection with others.
- Exploring your innate creativity through art and movement
- Mythic storytelling as metaphor; emulating your experience
- Renewing your purpose and passion for living life to the fullest
- Engaging in deepening conversations that enlarge the scale and perspective of your life
- Participate in small group exercises and council to help mirror the diversity in yourself
- Time to commune with nature and ritual to amplify the container of your experience
- Support for integrating and incorporating your experience back into your daily life
- Compelling questions for self-reflection that lead to examining assumptions, assessing personal values and thus gaining learning for the development of new ideas for your journey forward
Click here for more information and to register for our Women's Retreat.
Twin Eagles Wilderness School