Remembering Ourselves As Earth
We invite you to join Tim Corcoran, co-founder of Twin Eagles Wilderness School, for a free live teaching event. It's called Remembering Ourselves As Earth, and will offer an exploration of nature-based pathways to connect with soul, purpose and vision.
During this 90 minute live video conference, you'll learn:
Click here to sign up for this free live teaching event happening Thursday February 16, Remembering Ourselves As Earth.
- How Remembering Ourselves As Earth is the antidote to the illness of our times – Disconnection – that is tearing apart our Earth, communities, families, psyches and hearts.
- What prevents us from Remembering Ourselves As Earth, on both the inner landscape of defenses and beliefs as well as the outer landscape of modernity and cultural conditioning.
- Why the Earth needs us to remember our place in the great web of life at this critical time we find ourselves in.
- How true belonging is the antidote to desire & greed, and why you can never get enough of what you really don't need.
- How connecting with our inherent vulnerability and grieving the current destruction of the Earth opens a pathway to connect with Soul, Purpose and Vision.
- How Rites of Initiation allowed our earth based ancestors to remember themselves as Earth.
- Three things you can do today to remember yourself as Earth and reconnect with Soul.
co-Director & co-Founder
Twin Eagles Wilderness School