You are receiving this email because you signed up for our contact list or participated in an event
with Twin Eagles Wilderness School. Thanks for continuing to be connected with us!
Having trouble viewing this email? View it on the web here.
Twin Eagles Summer Camps 2021
Picture taken pre Covid-19
Now Open for Registration!
Registration is now open for Twin Eagles Summer Camps 2021! This is the moment you've been waiting for!
2021 marks our 16th year of offering deep nature connection mentoring summer camps here in the Inland Northwest, and our love and passion for connecting people to the land couldn't be stronger! With a total of thirteen camps in Sandpoint, Coeur d'Alene, Spokane, and Priest River, this summer promises to be an epic adventure for all!
Covid-19 - What to Expect - We are proud that we have been running programs safely since last summer without a single incident. With your help, our commitment is to continue to do the same throughout this coming summer. Please read our updated health protocols here.
We anticipate that our summer camps will fill very quickly this year, as families are more than ready for their kids to have a safe, fun, connective experience with other kids and caring, intentional mentors. We encourage you to sign up now if you'd like to have the best selection to our camps:
This year's Day Camps once again have different themes to choose from:
- Nature Adventurers Day Camp - Mystery and adventure await all those who heed the call of the wild. Have you ever looked out onto a wild landscape, and imagined all the possible natural adventures, just waiting to be experienced?
- Wilderness Survival Day Camp - There is an ancient calling deep in the heart to experience the freedom and adventure of living wild and free, close to nature - to provide for one's own needs directly from the Earth...
- Nature Ninjas Day Camp - Nature ninjas are the eyes and ears of the tribe, protectors of the village. They are masters of stealth, camouflage, and invisibility, traveling unseen and unheard amongst the shadows...
- Wilderness Crafts & Forest Foraging Day Camp - New for 2021 - Immerse in the fields, forests and riversides as our ancestors did long ago to gather wild local materials for making functional and beautiful crafts, tools, foods and medicines!
Here are some reviews from last year's 2020 summer camp parents:
"Our son got to have his first Summer day camp experience with Twin Eagles Wilderness School this year. It was such a great experience for all of us. What a wonderful opportunity for both character and skill building. He really enjoyed his time and activities. We loved hearing him share with us what he learned and practiced. The leaders and mentors show great enthusiasm and pride in the children's experiences. It was a treat for us to be able to be a part of the last day and hear and see first hand a little of what they had been doing that week. We will definitely be signing up for more adventures in the future." -Shannon Brown
"This past week was the second time my oldest daughter attended Nature Adventurer's camp and the first my young daughter attended. I love how they learn to appreciate their surroundings and discover our natural world. My oldest learned knife safety and then taught me. I love camping and I trust them to start a fire and teach me about the plants and birds that we see. They seem so grounded when they get back home, their natural senses heightened. I enjoy soaking up what they have learned each day." -Ana Trusty
"My son loved his first year at Twin Eagles Wilderness School and will be returning next year. What's better than being outdoors in nature all day long? My son enjoyed learning about edible plants, how to make a shelter, and how to handle a knife safely. The directors and their staff are clearly passionate about what they do and their passion is contagious. My son came home every day full of stories and excitement. The camp is also very professionally run and well-organized." -Nikole King
Feel free to take a look at the rest of our top rated independent online reviews. We're very proud of our over 100+ top ratings from families in our extended community. Check out our 5.0 star rating on Facebook, our A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau, and our 4.9 star rating on Google.
There is so much to love about Twin Eagles Summer Camps:
- Kids get to be kids again, roaming wild and free in nature.
- Safety. We take campers physical and emotional safety seriously, and hold every member of camp to a high standard that creates a safe space for powerful experiences to emerge.
- Real skills, real challenges, real adventures. Trailing coyotes, making healing salves from St. Johnswort and Yarrow plants, crafting wooden bow and arrows. Does it get any better?
- Our highly trained instructors are some of the finest in the field. First Aid/CPR certification, background checks, and a high level of training in both nature based mentoring and traditional earth skills are all requirements. Our staff are adept at really listening to kids, drawing out their passions, and engaging them fully.
- We have the most fun! Year after year, our campers, instructors and parents consistently report that the Twin Eagles experience is the most fun, engaging, and relevant.
- We offer a genuinely holistic experience rooted in hope, connecting with what is truly important in life - nature, community, and self.
For full information on our summer camps, including easy online registration, check out our Twin Eagles Summer Camps 2021 web page here.