You are receiving this email because you signed up for our contact list or participated in an event
with Twin Eagles Wilderness School. Thanks for continuing to be connected with us!
Having trouble viewing this email? View it on the web here.
Twin Eagles Summer Camps 2018
Sign Up Now!
We've had many requests for it lately, and we're happy to announce that Twin Eagles Summer Camps 2018 are open for registration!
Our summer camps continue to grow, and we expect this to be another record breaking year! With a total of fourteen camps in Sandpoint, Coeur d'Alene, Spokane, and Priest River, this will be our most spectacular summer yet!
Last year camps started filling up in March, so we encourage you to sign up now if you'd like to get access to our full selection.
We're offering our popular theme based Day Camps once again this year:
"Twin Eagles is a holistic world to be a part of. We are so happy to find this for our entire family and especially our 9 and 11 year olds. Instilling deep value in the meaning of the woods and how to navigate it on many levels is important to us, and Twin Eagles creates a community that helps us teach them.
- Nature Adventurers Day Camp - Mystery and adventure await all those who heed the call of the wild. Have you ever looked out onto a wild landscape, and imagined all the possible natural adventures, just waiting to be experienced?
- Wilderness Survival Day Camp - There is an ancient calling deep in the heart to experience the freedom and adventure of living wild and free, close to nature - to provide for one's own needs directly from the Earth...
- Nature Ninjas Day Camp - Nature ninjas are the eyes and ears of the tribe, protectors of the village. They are masters of stealth, camouflage, and invisibility, traveling unseen and unheard amongst the shadows...
Our kids loved summer camp and are now a part of the weekend program. A place for all ages, they are always learning in an environment of genuinely kind people. I can't say enough good things about Twin Eagles and the staff and their sincere passion for outdoors living." -Kate Wilson, Facebook 5 star review
Check out the rest of our top rated Independent Online Reviews. Dozens and dozens of families have reviewed our camps, and we're very proud of our top ratings. Check out our 5.0 star rating on Facebook, our A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau, and our 4.9 star rating on Google.
There is so much to love about Twin Eagles Summer Camps:
For full information on our summer camps, including easy online credit card registration, check out our Twin Eagles Summer Camps 2018 web page here.
- Kids get to be kids again, roaming wild and free in nature.
- Safety. We take campers physical and emotional safety seriously, and hold every member of camp to a high standard that creates a safe space for powerful experiences to emerge.
- Real skills, real challenges, real adventures. Trailing coyotes, making healing salves from St. Johnswort and Yarrow plants, crafting wooden bow and arrows. Does it get any better?
- Our highly trained instructors are some of the finest in the field. First Aid/CPR certification, background checks, and a high level of training in both nature based mentoring and traditional earth skills are all requirements. Our staff are adept at really listening to kids, drawing out their passions, and engaging them fully.
- We have the most fun! Year after year, our campers, instructors and parents consistently report that the Twin Eagles experience is the most fun, engaging, and relevant.
- We offer a genuinely holistic experience rooted in hope, connecting with what is truly important in life - nature, community, and self.
Header photo courtesy Joseph Rocchio Photography